Sheikh Hassan Sultan's Son Released Early Dawn Saturday
2017-06-24 - 7:44 p
Bahrain Mirror: The National Security Apparatus (NSA) released early dawn Saturday (June24, 2017) Mohammad Sultan, son of Bahraini opposition figure, Sheikh Hassan Sultan.
Sultan was summoned on Friday morning for the second day in a row, and was kept more than 14 hours in custody in the Muharraq security compound.
The NSA continues its pressure on Sultan, pushing him to work and cooperate with it, as it launched a new vast recruitment campaign.
The security apparatus had summoned a group of activists, who released to "Bahrain Mirror" details of their torture, sexual assault to intimate them to stop their activism and work for the Bahraini regime's security apparatuses.
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children
- 2023-03-17Bahrain Ignores Danish Delegation Request to IPU to Visit Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja
- 2023-03-17Detainee Serving Life Term Sentence Calls on Int’l Monitors to Visit Prisons
comments powered by Disqus